1. I am thankful for homeschooling because my husband was homeschooled, and I love the way he turned out!
3. I am thankful for homeschooling because I love spending so much time with my children! It seems as though they are growing up so fast and I am thankful for this opportunity to completely focus on being together as a family before the kids have grown up and left home!
4. I am thankful for homeschooling because I am learning as much, if not more, than the kids!
5. I am thankful for homeschooling because I love being there for all the important moments in my children's lives; not just their first steps and first words, but also the first time they put letters together to form a word, the first time they counted to 100 by themselves, the first time they cooked a meal by themselves!
7. I am thankful for homeschooling because I like knowing what is happening in my children's lives. I don't have to worry about whether they are being bullied at school or being pressured to do something wrong.
8. I am thankful for homeschooling because being with my children all the time means that I am the first person they talk to when they have questions about life.
9. I am thankful for homeschooling because I love seeing my children's excitement when they create something new or find something exciting outside!
10. Mostly I am thankful for homeschooling because I truly believe it is God's best for our family and I sure wouldn't want to miss out on God's best!
Why are you thankful for homeschooling?
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with others so they can enjoy it too!
You may also want to sign up for my email up-dates
and follow Dot-to-Dot Connections on Facebook or Pinterest.