"This Amazing Life” is a new magazine with the aim of lifting up homeschooling families and helping them find and use great tools so they can keep doing what they do with confidence.
- Museum and Zoo directory with event highlights
- Free & Frugal Homeschooling
- How to know you’re on the right track
- Homeschooling without panic!
- Our best holiday travel tips
- Curriculum Spotlight
- State and National Parks – Using these as homeschooling resources
- Recipes for busy homeschoolers
- Science Fun
- Plus so much more!
- Melissa Langford from Life off the Paved Road, who will be writing about service projects and homeschooling for This Amazing Life Magazine and blog.
- Nicole Salomone author of the book “Forgotten” will be writing about American history.
- Teresa Bondora is a speaker and writer and will be writing about science.
- Rebecca Reid writes about homeschooling on her website, Rebecca Reid - Line Upon Line Learning.
- Amanda Wood-Batchelor runs runs a Tupperware business, a Younique shop and two other business.
Would you like to contribute to This Amazing Life Magazine too? This Amazing Life is looking for writers for both the magazine and the blog. For more information about this great writing opportunity, click here.
For the Readers - Online Fun
- Weekly poll - a new question every week.
- Recipe Box - Find recipes, like this Bachelor Surprise, in the Recipe Box, plus pretty, and FREE, recipe cards for you to print off.
- Sign up for the free newsletter, which will be delivered to your email every few weeks.
- Free downloadable gifts, just for you!
Or better yet, pre-purchase your first full year by April 7, 2014 for only $16! Not only will you get your 4 issues of This Amazing Life Magazine, but you will also get $10 in free downloads from Little Learning Lovies, one of my favourite online resources for finding adorable printables for our homeschool.
Another way to get involved in this wonderful, new magazine for homeschoolers is to become an affiliate. This Amazing Life Magazine affiliates earn 40%! I've signed up :) Why not join me! Sign up to join the affiliate program here.
Do you have any ideas for what homeschoolers would like to see in a magazine? Get in touch with Sandra and tell her your ideas! I'm sure she would love to hear from you!
I am excited about this new magazine and I am looking forward to seeing the first issue when it comes out! I am certain that it will be a great encouragement and resource for homeschool families!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with others so they can enjoy it too!
You may also want to sign up for my email up-dates
and follow Dot-to-Dot Connections on Facebook or Pinterest.