"Recall is easier if more than one of our senses have experienced the event. If your child heard, smelled, felt, saw, tasted and touched the different items he will likely recall the various items more readily than if they had simply been pictures in a book. If children are able to recall details more readily, this indicates a deeper grasp of the topic."
Add 2 Cups of Laughter by Cyndy Regeling and Tammy Duby
- Blasting off a pop bottle rocket with Daddy.
- Making Alphabet Soup.
- Learning about matter with Ooblik.
- Making a tornado in a bottle.
- Learning that F is for frog in green jello.
- Seeing how caves are formed, using clay and sugar cubes.
- Cutting up apples during our annual apple festival.
- Princess teaching Munchkin how to make pancakes from scratch.
- Making dough.
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to subscribe to my email list
or follow Dot-to-Dot Connections on Facebook or Pinterest.