The next time we did math we used this hundred's chart from Blessed Beyond a Doubt. Using a bingo dabber Munchkin marked off all the 2's up to 100. We then put the chart on the wall where we could use it to help us review throughout the following days.
We also played this free Dino Skip Count game, which I first printed off when Little Man started learning skip counting, since he loves dinosaurs. Munchkin loves all animals, so she enjoyed this too.
Skip Counting Printables
If you want skip count printables, there are plenty to choose from! Our favourites are theseSkip Counting Mazes from Confessions of a Homeschooler. The kids love to do the mazes by placing manipulatives, (especially edible manipulatives!) on the numbers. (When they finish the maze they are allowed to eat their edible manipulatives.) Bingo dabbers, or even just following the numbers with a pencil, work too.
- Skip Counting Worksheets from Worksheet Works
- Count Your Way Through the Maze from www.PrintActivities.com
- Free Worksheets and Printables from Education.com
- Number Sense Worksheets from Math-Drills.com
- Counting Worksheets from Math Worksheets Land
- Skip Counting Printables from edHelper.com
- Free Printable Math Worksheets for Preshcool-Sixth Grade from TLSBooks.com
If you know of more skip counting fun or printables, I would love to add them to my Math Fun Pinterest board! You can leave me a comment about it or send me a message at Missamiss7@gmail.com. What fun activities have you done to help your children learn to skip count?
If you enjoyed this post please share it so others may enjoy it too!
You may also want to sign up for my email up-dates
and follow Dot-to-Dot Connections on Facebook or Pinterest.