- Star Chronicles: A Bible-Based Study of the Stars (paperback)
- Celestron 70mm Travel Scope
- Astronomy and Space Unit Study and Lapbook + $30 gift certificate from A Journey Through Learning
- Nature Study Bundle from Shining Dawn Books, including: Captivating Clouds, Remarkable Rain, and Flying Creatures of the Night
- Moonfinder by Jay Ryan
- 31 Organizing Utility Tote in Sea Plaid
- DVD Collection from 2 Kingdoms/Cathy Friedlander, including Seed Messiah, He Calleth Them All by Their Names, I Want to Explore, Raton Pass Hummingbirds, But Ask Now the Beasts, and Tzon El: Our Zionist Dream
This FUN 4 day unit requires the use of a seed catalog to complete. Children pick flowers and vegetables to plant in their pretend garden and create information sheets for each one. Then they plan out their garden space and answer some interesting questions about the plan, encouraging critical thinking and real-world number sense. Lots of math, creativity, writing, drawing/art and science principles fill this 4 day activity.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with others so they can enjoy it too!
You may also want to sign up for my email up-dates
and follow Dot-to-Dot Connections on Facebook or Pinterest.